RULES AND REGULATIONS
Parents are requested to go through the rules and regulations of the school carefully:
For the children:
• Every pupil should come to school by 9.00 a.m..
• All pupils must be present on the reopening day.
• Avoid coming to school wearing expensive outfits.
• Pupils are prohibited from bringing cell phones, electronic gadgets, blades, knives, scissors and any other objects which are harmful to others as well as themselves.
• Keep the school campus clean.
• Do not run or shout in the classroom.
• Pupils are banned from bringing junk food and fast food inside the school campus.
• Pupils must bring their diary on all working days of the school.
• Fighting and quarrelling inside the school campus is strictly prohibited.
• It is advisable for all pupils to know their parents mobile number and home address.
|Morning session||9.10 a.m. to 12.40 p.m.|
camera quay lén siêu nhỏ
|2.00 p.m. to 4.10 p.m.|
• Pupils are instructed to come to school at 8.45 a.m. to say rhymes and sing songs.
• Lunch break – 12.40 p.m. to 1.20 p.m.
• Pupils are given practise for handwriting from 1.20 p.m. to 2.00 p.m.
For the Parents
▪ It is the responsibility of the pupils or his/her parents to repair any damage to the materials or plants in the school done by the pupil and disciplinary action will be taken against the pupils.
▪ In case of absence due to sickness or other emergencies, prior information from parents must be given to the class teacher.
▪ Parents should prevent their children from taking unnecessary leave.
▪ Parents are to ensure that the homework is completed by the children without the help of parents.
▪ Parents are to inform the class teacher of any change of address or mobile numbers.
▪ Prior information must be given to the class teacher in case of a third person who comes to pick up the child from school.
Parents or guardians are not permitted to meet their children or to speak to the teachers during class hours. All enquiries must be made at the school office.
Parent – Teacher Meet
• Parent – Teacher Meet is organized at the beginning of each term.
• During this session parents discuss the progress of their child’s learning, achievements, participation in co – curricular / extra – curricular activities with the teachers.
• Parents are advised to attend the meeting without fail.
• Wear neat uniform with washed socks and polished shoes on all working days.
• ID – card, Belt , School emblem badge is a must.
i) Uniform : Bottle green trouser and green checked shirt with black shoes and green socks.
ii) A close haircut is to be followed.
i) Uniform : Bottle green pinafore and green checked shirt with black shoes and green socks.
ii) Should have a short haircut / two plaits folded using black ribbon.
iii) Avoid anklets and costly ornaments.
Pupils’ uniform is as per the instructions given by the Government of Tamilnadu.
Parents are requested to read the above rules and regulations carefully and to ensure that their children abide by them.